The most successful companies don’t stand still. Whatever your next move, our M&A lawyers and business acquisition lawyers in Toronto have the experience and expertise to help you achieve your ambitions.
With years of corporate law experience advising various small and medium sizes business across Canada, we advise our clients on the whole spectrum of public and private transactions – from mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, debt and equity offerings, commercial contracts, regulatory and compliance, corporate governance and banking, finance and securities disputes.
Our M&A lawyers and business acquisitions lawyers in Toronto also advise on all forms of commercial contracts including agency and distribution, franchising, management agreements, commercial leases, lending and security documents, sponsorship and marketing agreements and standard terms and conditions of trade.
Hansra Law’s business sale lawyers regularly acts for businesses in several industries and sectors looking to sell their existing business or acquire other businesses. We know that these important transactions can be intense and at times stressful. Our experience and technical expertise as M&A lawyers in the Canadian business transactional industry enables us to provide you with the necessary support to meet your commercial objectives within your required timescales.
We provide specialist advice, drafting, negotiating and handling of all legal aspects of your business transaction including:
- Identifying business acquisition or business sale opportunities
- Connecting buyers and sellers
- Structuring business transactions to fit each unique circumstance
- Preparing Offers to Purchase or Letters of Intent
- Investigating and analyzing the business operations and financials
- Drafting Asset or Share Purchase Agreements
- Ensuring thorough and appropriate contractual protections for our clients
- Ongoing relationship/employment management advice
- Ensuring a smooth closing within your required timescale
As businesses globalize and national transactions develop in complexity, the ability to advise across jurisdictions becomes all the more important. Whatever the size or complexity of your transaction, our business sale lawyers and business acquisitions lawyer in Toronto have the depth of experience and commercial acumen you need.