At the heart of your business are routine matters and day-to-day operations. Our Business Advisory practice group recognizes these are every bit as important as transformational events and provide practical advice to set you up for success.
From providing strategic advice on commercial contracts to enforcing your rights when your business needs it the most, our Toronto corporate lawyers advise on a wide range of business and commercial arrangements. We deliver robust advice that manage risk and allow your organization to operate effectively and reach its strategic goals.
Some of the Business Advisory services that we regularly offer to our clients include:
- Commercial Contract. Our corporate lawyers advise businesses on the risks and opportunities that lie within existing commercial contracts. These include liability, scope, exclusivity and termination triggers, to name a few.
- Commercial Litigation. No matter how hard you may try, business doesn’t always remain friendly. When you’re facing a dispute, we offer solutions that help you take control of the narrative. From the smallest dispute to the most complex, our lawyers have the scale and breadth of experience to take on any commercial litigation dispute and, in partnership with you, resolve it successfully.
- Corporate Advisory. Navigating legal and regulatory obligations can be daunting, particularly in an ever-changing business landscape. From the duties of directors through to wider matters of corporate governance, our corporate lawyers in Toronto advise on the specific obligations relevant to each individual situation.
- Employment Law. We regularly partner with clients on all areas of employment law and people management – from senior executive appointments and departures, to business immigration, restructuring and compensation.
- Software Licensing. Understanding the technology behind your business is every bit as important as the legal advice and assistance that our lawyers provide. We commit to learning our clients’ business and technology foundation to provide well-thought and strategic legal advice to your technology business.
- Technology Law. As a business and technology law, their way in the corporate world and make the most of their ideas and innovations. In short, we are not just lawyers. We are business and technology advisors with unique legal skills.
To learn more about our Business Advisory practices, feel free to visit the specific practice area page below.